Exhibition Name: 27th Vietnam International Industrial Fair VIIF
Date: 23-26th Oct, 2018
Add: HANOI INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION CENTRE, 91 Tran Hung Dao, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Booth number: 90
Exhibition Name: Canton Fair
Date: 15-19th Oct, 2018
Add: GUANGZHOU PAZHOU INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION CENTRE
Booth number: 4.0H14-15
1. The pedal suspended platform is characterized by unique and novel design. The suspended platform goes up and down through operator's pedal force. Without the pedal force, the suspended platform will be automatically locked.
2. The operator can control the lift speed of the pedal suspended platform that operates smoothly during the whole lifting process. Its lifting height is dependent on the length of wire rope.
3. The machine body of pedal suspended platform has simple and reasonable structure and scientific interior design.
4. The wire rope is in Ω-shape within the machine body through specific design. The pedal force can be converted into mechanical drag force through negative force locking technology.
5. Apart from the fundamentally configured combination-type suspension arm, there still have scaffolding-type and clamping-type suspension arms for customers to choose.
6. Users can use the suspended platform from 2m to 6m according to their needs. The pedal suspended platform has the advantages of easy dismounting and convenient transportation, which is very suitable for coating, heat preservation, plastering maintenance, cleaning and other constructions for high-rise building. It is the new mechanical equipment for the operations at height.
7. The product of pedal suspended platform can be divided into two types: the pedal suspended platform operated by two people and the one operated by one person.
|Load capacity||Rated load (kg)||400|
|Wire rope||Diameter (mm)||7|
|Stretching resistance (N/mm2)||1824-1888|
|Breaking force (KN)||33.6-37.4|
|Specification of suspended platform||The basic configured platform is 4m in length, and it is no longer than 6m.||Permissible length type (mm) 1000、2000、3000|
|Hoist||Lift speed (m/min)||2~3|
|Transmission ratio (i)||17.69|
|Safety lock||Locking rope angle||3°~8°|
|Maximum stopping distance (mm)||60|
|Lift height of suspended platform (m)||50~150|