Our winch type window cleaning machine is one of the most commonly used equipment for working aloft. There are a couple of reasons for its popularization, such as the high safety coefficient, convenient operation and wide application range. Its features can be concluded as following.
1. The trolley can walk, the sweep can slew, stretch and pitch, and the gondola can rotate, lift up and down.
2. Some models of our product have the functions of lifting upright column, gondola approaching and aided lifting.
With the rapid development of our technology, there will be more new functions and even new models of the window cleaning machine appear upon the high-rise buildings.
To choose the appropriate function or model, we have to make sense of the shape of the building and the need of client. The most fundamental requirement to make good choice is making sure our product is able to cover the whole building, and accomplish the cleaning task with least cost. Main models of our winch type window cleaning equipment are as the follows.
1. Our standard type machine is short in suspension arm, light in weight, fit for being rail-mounted, non-rail mounted and upright column mounted.
2. The minimal weight of this product is 3 ton, and the minimal rail distance is 0.8m.
Upright Column Lifting Type
1. This upright column lifting type machine is long in suspension arm, and heavy in weight. The maximum suspension arm length reaches 50m, and the maximum weight reaches 120 tons.
2. It can walk on the horizontal rail or be fixed on the roof of the building. It applies to cleaning the building with a complicated roof.
Winch Type with Approaching Device
Our approaching device for the winch window cleaning machine can accomplish the tasks of cleaning and maintaining the widows of high building better with the maximum approaching distance of 10m.
Winch Type with Pitching Suspension Arm
Our hydraulic or machine actuated pitching suspension arm for our winch window cleaning equipment is applied to clean the buildings with high parapet, or used to maintain the center tower, elevator passageway and sign post. Its maximum pitching angle is 80°.